17/03 - DevDiary #1

VELOCIPEDE

I know pretty much everyone here is very eager to see more of F1 2010, so I thought I'd post a quick update regarding our next round of updates which are due out tomorrow to coincide with the F1 2010 reveal event in London!

Due out on IGN at around 9am (UK Time) tomorrow we have going live, the first in a series of developer video diaries, 3 new screenshots, and finally an extensive feature about the game, written by Martin Robinson who is IGN's resident racing expert.

The first dev video due out tomorrow will give you an introduction to the game as well as introducing some key members of the dev team, and during the video we'll also be showing off in-game footage along with various insights into how the game is being made. All subsequent dev videos after the first will then each focus on more specific elements of the game in greater depth.

However as well as the above we also plan to release special community focussed editions with lengthened running times of all of the dev videos bar the first introduction video, allowing us to go much further into detail about all the great and innovative features you'll find in the game.

Make sure you spread the news to any other F1 gaming fans you know, as I'm sure they will be very interested to see what we have been up to

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN

• BoNI

• speedpn

Piccolo ritardo. Se tutto fila liscio dovremmo comunque essere vicini.

UPDATE - I'm very sorry people but we've just had an email from IGN who are running a bit behind schedule, and it looks like the update will now be going live at around 11am (UK Time) as opposed to 9am (UK Time)

Our apologies, but it is out of our hands. I would have informed you sooner but I've only just got into the office.

Edit: sono arrivati i 3 screen!

2073783vollbild.th.jpg2073788vollbild.th.jpg2073793vollbild.th.jpg

Guest safa72

ciauz a tutti :dribble: , il gioco puo' diventare interessante per pc , visto che i sviluppatori testavano il buon vecchio gp3 :shifty:

il cockpit della force india e impressionante !!!!

Non ci spero piu in una simulazione al 100% ma se davvero da un buon feeling allora va bene