Netkar 3\3 beta - Page 2 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest wakuwaku
Posted

I installed 3/3 on Windows 7 64 bit, fresh install, and everything works except starting th car does not work. I can pul the switches on the dash I hear the sounds, can turn the wheel etc. But when i push backspace or mapped starter keys, nothing happens, even not a sound.

Whats wrong here, anyone noticed this too? I already made a bug report.

Posted

which car?

It seems like the behaviour for a non licenced driver.

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mattesa
Posted (edited)

I'm having problems connecting to an online race and reported the bug here: Bug report thread

Basically it freezes after loading to the pits, not sure if anyone else is having similar problems. The same thing happened to me with the Abarth demo, so it seems to be something with the new release.

Otherwise I'm enjoying the improvements!

Edited by Mattesa
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TONY4SPEED
Posted (edited)

Already fixed

Tony

Edited by TONY4SPEED

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.