Netkar 3\3 beta

Guest mikelt

Hello there !

Since the final beta step was released not long ago i have encounter a lot of lag on online servers make it almost unplayeble and i didnt had this with the last release 2\3 ..

Anyone else have it since this final release or maybe its a bug? I hope it could be fixed becouse i cant play online this way..

Edited by mikelt

Guest burnsy865

Hello there !

Since the final beta step was released not long ago i have encounter a lot of lag on online servers make it almost unplayeble and i didnt had this with the last release 2\3 ..

Anyone else have it since this final release or maybe its a bug? I hope it could be fixed becouse i cant play online this way..

Yes I have not been able to join anything. No best laps screen and not able to race online, this is starting to become annoying for me, hopefully it will be fixed but to me it seems to have taken 1 step forward and 2 steps back. :crying:

Guest burnsy865

best lap screen has been moved to F5.

what do you mean by "not able to race online"?

Sorry, I was wrong about not being able to race online because I just did. On the weekend though I kept getting the "Connection Lost" message about 10 seconds after joining the server, happened about 5 times so I gave up, never had that before but it worked tonight.

Best Laps Screen, I mean records, as in the fastest lap for each car at certain tracks. It used to have a list when you selected the driver and track, made hotlapping a challenge to beat your own time. That went missing from Beta 2 I think.

Craig

I think the connection lost was just due to trying to connect to a beta2 server. On the beta3 the user side of this is much improved and from now on the software should be able to tell you the reason why the connection was dropped.. 99% of the time is due to server and client not being on the same version.

For me this step is Fail - I cant race online anymore, every single server i get it lags like hell like missing frames - somthing i never had in 2\3 ..

Guest burnsy865

I think the connection lost was just due to trying to connect to a beta2 server. On the beta3 the user side of this is much improved and from now on the software should be able to tell you the reason why the connection was dropped.. 99% of the time is due to server and client not being on the same version.

Ah, OK. Is there any way to see what version the server is running? I don't think there is but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Also, any plans on fixing up the records screen? I like trying to beat my times and if I try a new setup it is better to have some sort of idea what times I usually do at that track? :unsure:

it is not a very high in my todo list, but if the reports for beta3 do not contain catastrophic fails I should be able to reimplement the feature in the new interface.

Guest Requiem84

Ah, OK. Is there any way to see what version the server is running? I don't think there is but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Also, any plans on fixing up the records screen? I like trying to beat my times and if I try a new setup it is better to have some sort of idea what times I usually do at that track? :unsure:

When 1.1 final will be out, Netkar Pro rank will be reset again to keep track of all your times. You can also compare your pb's against everybody else's.

http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/

Guest burnsy865

When 1.1 final will be out, Netkar Pro rank will be reset again to keep track of all your times. You can also compare your pb's against everybody else's.

http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/

Yes, That's a good rank site but it only records your times on certain servers. I'm talking about having a record of all your fastest laps regardless of the session, I have a lot of racing sims and Netkar is the only one that doesn't do this at the moment.