• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kunos

• BoNI

• 2slow4u

• The Snake

Hi Kunos,

Excuse me to insist, but I have look everywhere here (but I don't speak Italian) and at RSC and I haven't been able to find a reply to my question regarding a view like the one achieved by ARC_Team and others.

It will be a great addition as I want to buy a beamer, please could you tell me what you think about adding this kind of driving view where you only see the wheels and suspensions.

Thanks for your reply.

Tom.

Hi Kunos,

Excuse me to insist, but I have look everywhere here (but I don't speak Italian) and at RSC and I haven't been able to find a reply to my question regarding a view like the one achieved by ARC_Team and others.

It will be a great addition as I want to buy a beamer, please could you tell me what you think about adding this kind of driving view where you only see the wheels and suspensions.

well usually my silence means "no" ^_^

These kind of settings are deeply influenced by the hardware platform you are using. The only way to implement such a feature would be to allow total control on the camera position which is not something we want to allow in nkp at this moment.

we might adopt a more permissive approach in the future.

Sorry to have forced your hands and thanks a lot for your answer.

As I fully understand you don't want to give full control over the cams, maybe you could just "remove" the cockpit (ala rFactor/ARC_Team), so we will have a very limited control and we'll only be able to move the view like we already do with the seat position. In fact, It would just be the original cam view minus the cockpit. Something like, in Box, view tab : Viewable Cockpit : Yes/No

Tom.

Edited by Tom123

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CronoTR

A question: Are there any news about the release of the third beta and the "official" release?

By the way if you make your skin fully transparent you can look "into" your car :D

Look: Here

Edited by CronoTR

@CronoTR: Thanks a lot (I mean, really a lot), you found the idea I was looking for.

Tom.

Edit: Unfortunatly, it works from the outside of the car, but in cockpit view, even if I tweak the .png's from \cars\Formula1600\texture I haven't been able to obtain the transparency.

Edited by Tom123

Guest CronoTR

Yes i tried it with making the cockpit-texture transparent, too, but it didn't work i think you have to change the .nko data of each car, to have that type of view.