netKar PRO Wishlist

Guest CronoTR

... I'll be really happy (even more than this) if you could implement it or just tell us how to disable the cockpit in the driving view ...

And I'll be really happy if we could disable, hosting on line, all views except Cockpit-view, like in rF, NR2003, GTR2 ...(who said ... namie?)

Edited by Vaillant

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kunos

• BoNI

• 2slow4u

• The Snake

Hi Kunos,

Thanks for the great job you are doing since Namie, I have just one request that I think has never been ask before (cause I haven't find any answer), so it's all about a cam view that is really missing; it's a view like you can find in the old ViperRacing, or in LFS and of course also in rFactor, like what is achived by ARC_Team, this kind of view where you only see the wheels, suspensions and front wing (in case of open wheeler ... and wing effect).

I think this kind of view remains in the sim domain and wouldn't represent an advantage, it's just the logical POV that you need to setup if your screen is placed in front of your feet.

So, I'll be really happy (even more than this) if you could implement it or just tell us how to disable the cockpit in the driving view (like delete or comment Instance=COCKPIT for rFactor)?

Anyway, thanks again for your work.

Tom.

Hi Kunos,

i would like to see in the next nkp release a "win the race" button, what do you think about? ^_^

I have it in my work's projects.. :sticazzi:

Guest CronoTR

Please, Kunos, implement an option, in the steering wheel setup, to set the center of the wheel because, my G25 don't center perfect and if it is centered in the game the car slightly turns to the right...

The "win the race" button would definitely be a great addition ... but, I would really like to have your opinion about the eventual adding of a driving view like the one achieved by ARC_Team or the Williams F1 Simulator; don't you think that it will be interesting for those who use a big TV or a projector?

Thanks for your ideas and comments.

Tom.

Edited by Tom123

Please, Kunos, implement an option, in the steering wheel setup, to set the center of the wheel because, my G25 don't center perfect and if it is centered in the game the car slightly turns to the right...

done already.. undocumented tho. Use CTRL to set the "center" point for the wheel.