netKar PRO v1.1 beta 2: segnalazione BUGS e PROBLEMI - Page 63 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

netKar PRO v1.1 beta 2: segnalazione BUGS e PROBLEMI


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

sistemare la circonferenza delle gomme che nkp trasmette alla telemetria, attualmente carica sempre 1600 che va bene solo per la 500. dai calcoli che avevamo fatto dovrebbe essere

ford 1635

2000 1670

target 1675

Edited by oppolo
Posted (edited)

da quel poco che ho provato risultano ancora troppo gonfie con pressioni basse

sembra pure a me.

@mde

per il giro di ricognizione: vero, non ci avevo pensato :imbarazzato:

Edited by oppolo
Posted

pare che la regolazione del power del differenziale non sortisca effetto alcuno, sia su 1800 che 2000 e target

Posted

pare che la regolazione del power del differenziale non sortisca effetto alcuno, sia su 1800 che 2000 e target

Ecco, pareva anche a me... :unsure:

Posted

qualcosa di intressante riguardo la pressione pneumatici FFord...

Hi folks I'm back. Sorry, I've been away.<BR itxtvisited="1">Very many thanks for your input.<BR itxtvisited="1">Yes, we race in Australia.<BR itxtvisited="1">Books are a great idea, I have been looking, except up until now I couldn't find anything other than very simple stuff. The good news is that through references found on this site I have stumbled onto what I believe to be the ultimate starting point - Miliken and Miliken!<BR itxtvisited="1">These guys seem to be talking the talk that I'll understand. Especially seeing as they apparently come from aeronautics too. An analysis of automotive physics is definitely the right place to start. I must get their book, Racing Car Dynamics, SAE I believe. I shall order it immediately.<BR itxtvisited="1">With regards our tyre pressures. We've learnt a lot over previous years from karting and with the Avon control tyre used in FF there isn't much leeway in it. It's a good tyre for what it does - sprint races - yet gives relatively good life for those of us on a budget. Old tyres (within reason) give performance equal or better than new tyres. Cold pressures from 14-16 psi (OEM recommended is 15 psi) end up about 18-19 psi when hot. Anything higher than 19 is only good for wet weather. So there's not a lot in it except figuring out when you want the best performance - early in the race or late in the race. They stay good for about 5 laps after stabilising temp and then tend to go away. It's up to you to evaluate when you want them at their peak for tactical purposes.<BR itxtvisited="1">BTW, I can't really complete a profile for this site, it wouldn't be considered proper by my employer. Suffice to say that I presently work in aeronautics in the role of writing and editing technical manuals for military helicopters. It would be imprudent for me to be more specific than that.<BR itxtvisited="1">Anyway very many thanks fellas.<BR itxtvisited="1">I shall drop in and read more from time to time. Take care all and I'll let you know how we progress through the year.

Fonte: http://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=235202&page=1

15 PSI... sticazzi.gif

Guest MagicMau
Posted

Ciao a tutti.

Io ho installato l'ultima versione demo disponibile, quella "normale" e quella con la abarth, sembra funzionare tutto tranne l'audio, entrando nei controlli audio tutti i livelli sono a 0. li metto tutti al massimo, esco dal men

Posted

Ciao a tutti.

Io ho installato l'ultima versione demo disponibile, quella "normale" e quella con la abarth, sembra funzionare tutto tranne l'audio, entrando nei controlli audio tutti i livelli sono a 0. li metto tutti al massimo, esco dal men

Guest MagicMau
Posted

Ciao a tutti.

Io ho installato l'ultima versione demo disponibile, quella "normale" e quella con la abarth, sembra funzionare tutto tranne l'audio, entrando nei controlli audio tutti i livelli sono a 0. li metto tutti al massimo, esco dal men

Posted

solo per segnalare che ho finalmente acquistato un nuovo pc

avevo problemi gravissimi ad aosta con la 500

sono passato dalla vecchia configurazione che mi dava in single player 15 fps con 1024x768 dettagli minimi no AA e smanettando nel file .ini

adesso col mio nuovO DUAL CORE 2,8 GHz 2 GB ram 2 e ATI HD4650 1 GB finalmente giro a ... 270 FPS!!!!!!!

con tutto al massimo e senza AA (che preferisco non attivare)

GOOODOOOOO!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.