Volante Ferrari by Željko Roso - Page 2 - Volanti - Wheel - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Volante Ferrari by Željko Roso


Recommended Posts

Guest pellles
Posted

ciao Leopoldo,innanzitutto volevo farti i miei migliori complimenti per il tuo volante ferrari...

Guest cosm1
Posted
ciao Leopoldo,innanzitutto volevo farti i miei migliori complimenti per il tuo volante ferrari...
Guest cosm1
Posted
Saludos

Hi leopoldo and welcome! This wheel is amazing! Great job! Anyway iyou have built it scratch made or you have used a replica wheel like the amalgam one?

Guest pellles
Posted
Saludos

Leopoldo hello, first excuse for my English .... and I wanted to make my best compliments for your steering wheel ferrari ... .. is truly spectacular as to leave you breathless ... also because I too son of a steering wheel holder ThrustMaster RGT and I want to make a wheel like this, maybe not so detailed, I wanted to ask if you had a guide or sketches in order to achieve ... and I wanted to ask also if you are willing to sell it ... it is truly phenomenal .... complimenti .. sei un grande .... thank you in advance and I greet you

Posted

Che dire geniale. Leopoldo sei un artista. La qualit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.