[GTR Evo] F1 2007 Mod MMG Mak Corp

VELOCIPEDE

It may have been started back in 2008, but I only started the current version in May from scratch...

Now this is not a conversion, other than the 3D models and Sounds almost every other file has been rebuild.

Saying that, I am very close to a finished product...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Go!tta

• VinXent

• GPato

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings fellow Drivingitalia.it members.

For those of you that don't know me, I am Petros Mak, the leader of MAK-Corp and the creators of this mod. I have been a member here since 2004 but this is my first post. OMG! I am a bad person. I should have posted a lot earlier because I really like this site which is why I joined, but not being italian its hard, but hey, I'm Greek so thats nearly the same cause Italians and Greek's are brothers! :D

The GTR Evo F1 2007 Mod is progressing well and only has a few things to go before its completed. We are hoping for a Q1 2010 release but there are a few things still required to be done that may take time. If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask.

ALSO NOTE! Drivingitalia.net will be showing the first public preview of the latest beta running on simulators at the Roma Games Festival on December 19/20. So if you want to try this mod out for yourself, do not miss your chance, go to the show and have your own try of the mod and get to meet the fantastic people who run Drivingitalia like Nicola!

From MAK-Corp, we hope those that do go there and try it will enjoy the current beta. The current beta does lack certain things like AI settings for tracks, wet tyre textures and some more things, but overall in physics, graphics and other such stuff it is very well done.

As I said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will do my best to keep you all updated on our mod news. Thank you Nicola for bringing me back here, its been such a long time. :D

davvero molto bello devo dire, la monoposto si "sente" proprio per bene

merita il viaggio a Roma per provarlo...

post-2-12607217795486_thumb.jpg

post-2-12607218651896_thumb.jpg

post-2-12607218903936_thumb.jpg

post-2-12607219659164_thumb.jpg

It's extremely close to release...

Working on the AI as this is a bit of an issue in R07 as it just doesn't seem to like the speed of these cars Two days ago, the AI were running roughly 7 seconds off the pace when run @ 100%, last night I had them running with in 1 second of what I expected them to be running, more work to be done here....

• 2 weeks later...

davvero molto bello devo dire, la monoposto si "sente" proprio per bene

merita il viaggio a Roma per provarlo...