winters79 Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 Pensavo fosse un mod WIP praticamente morto... "Mai dire mai" quindi! I modelli dagli screen mi sembrano un po' grezzi, ma credo che ci
Guest Uff Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 Questo screen risale a Novembre 2011, quindi non iniziate a fare i salti di gioia, ahimè. Pare che il team stia facendo un po' fatica a trovare chi voglia lavorare sul mod.
Lionele Posted October 27, 2016 Posted October 27, 2016 I have create some Background for the mod, for completed the section UiData. I have create a rfm.tga corrector's If you interest, i share some pictures. the files name F1 89. http://partage-facile.com The name of files BKmain.bmp Bkmainalter.bp Legalnotice (2x) Legalnotice.jpg (2x) F1_1989.tga Sorry i don't know how post a picture in this forum.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now