[WIP] World Super GT 2 by RMT - Page 18 - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I modelli sono a dir poco sensazionali...indubbiamente sar

Posted
I modelli sono a dir poco sensazionali...indubbiamente sar
Posted
I modelli sono a dir poco sensazionali...indubbiamente sar
Guest ANM134
Posted
I modelli sono a dir poco sensazionali...indubbiamente sar
Posted
io l'ho provato per gtr2 e non
Posted

http://www.bsimracing.com/?p=6025

wsgt2r390wip47x7y608731.th.png

Hi All.

I have started work on the Nissan R390 Template. Work is shaping up rather well.

While doing the template i usually create a test skin to be able to see the highlight effects on a skinned body.

This time i picked a skin that originaly was used on a other version of the Nissan R390, Namely the 1997 model that competed in the 24h of Le Mans, driven by Kazuyoshi Hoshino,

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Arnold did some more testing with the models , looking for small bugs. The cars are still in development.

they do not represent the final mod at this stage. cars have been put in rFactor for testing pu^poses. Work is shaping up good, and we soon will start the cockpits. There are also a few secret aditions coming to WSGT2, but we will leave that as a surprise.

Racers Modding Team 2009 [RMT]

http://www.bsimracing.com/?p=6234

93oekp.jpg

Posted

Ragazzi qui c'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.