Guest diego74 Posted October 30, 2009 Posted October 30, 2009 Stabiz ha realizzato un piccolo video con il mod per mostrare cosa rFactor pu
Guest Uff Posted October 30, 2009 Posted October 30, 2009 Where can I download this mod??? Donde puedo bajarlo??? There's a link in the first post, as usual. Otherwise, Google is useful when you don't know where to find something.
Guest diego74 Posted October 30, 2009 Posted October 30, 2009 Where can I download this mod??? Donde puedo bajarlo??? There's a link in the first post, as usual. Otherwise, Google is useful when you don't know where to find something. So you dont know where can I download it! Thakns anyway!
brenno Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 http://www.mediafire.com/file/23mnihjnjm2/rFactor_ToyotaSupraMKIV_v1.rar It's in the first post of this topic.
Guest Uff Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 So you dont know where can I download it! Thakns anyway! No: I knew it and I told you where you could download it. As Brenno repeated, you just have to read the first message of this topic. Google is another very simple way to find download links.
Guest diego74 Posted October 31, 2009 Posted October 31, 2009 So you dont know where can I download it! Thakns anyway! No: I knew it and I told you where you could download it. As Brenno repeated, you just have to read the first message of this topic. Google is another very simple way to find download links. I am playing with the toyota supra, I always read before asking...but where can i found that mod with the BMW+Toyota supra that was my question? Not where can i download supra? or if google its usefull or not...
Guest Uff Posted November 1, 2009 Posted November 1, 2009 I am playing with the toyota supra, I always read before asking...but where can i found that mod with the BMW+Toyota supra that was my question? Not where can i download supra? or if google its usefull or not... Ok, that's a different question: I thought you were referring to the Toyota, as the video is about it. I'm not sure if the BMW is a conversion from the old Blimey! sim that they released for free in the past, but actually I don't know where you can find it.
Guest diego74 Posted November 1, 2009 Posted November 1, 2009 I am playing with the toyota supra, I always read before asking...but where can i found that mod with the BMW+Toyota supra that was my question? Not where can i download supra? or if google its usefull or not... Ok, that's a different question: I thought you were referring to the Toyota, as the video is about it. I'm not sure if the BMW is a conversion from the old Blimey! sim that they released for free in the past, but actually I don't know where you can find it. Thanks!!! I am going to try to find that bmw if i can get it post it here!
oppolo Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 un bel mod sta supra, si guida in modo naturale e non ho niente di anormale da rilevare, e ha pure un bel cruscotto, beh anche la loro corvette e' bella
elwood Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 Giusto un'appunto, sta voiture e' una libidine, difficile al punto giusto, la devo capire meglio su qualche pista cattiva e coi saliscendi, ma cmq un'ottimo lavoro a 360
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now