SBK 08 Superbike World Championship

VELOCIPEDE

PHOBOS,

son cose che stai ripetendo alla noia da febbraio.Abbiamo capito il tuo pensiero.

Anche alla Milestone hanno capito cosa ti interessa e credo che il prossimo moto gp o SBk09 sara basato sulle tue esternazioni.

adesso pero bona..

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Ben

• PHOBOS il Ritorno

• aced79

• Felix72

PHOBOS,

son cose che stai ripetendo alla noia da febbraio.Abbiamo capito il tuo pensiero.

Anche alla Milestone hanno capito cosa ti interessa e credo che il prossimo moto gp o SBk09 sara basato sulle tue esternazioni.

adesso pero bona..

No scusate, ma apro una piccola parentesi e la chiudo subito!.. (VELOCIPEDE perdonami)

Esistono le sempre benvenute critiche "costruttive" e poi ci sono gli inutili "accanimenti" che, in quanto tali, vengono totalmente ignorati, senza ombra di dubbio.

Che questo ipotetico PHOBOS abbia dei risentimenti conto la Milestone

Guest bismark
Quanti qui dentro (e parlo solo di questo forum) sono sodisfatti di SBK08 dopo averlo acquistato (come me che ho preso l'originale il giorno stesso del lancio)?Sfogliando il forum mi sembra di capire che il titolo non

Guest radiohead

io all'epoca votai stupendo

provandolo bene,ora come ora direi "solamente" bello..posso passare tranquillamente sopra difetti di gioventu..ma non sul comportamento dell'ia,mina il divertimento....

speriamo in motogp,son curioso

Quanti qui dentro (e parlo solo di questo forum) sono sodisfatti di SBK08 dopo averlo acquistato (come me che ho preso l'originale il giorno stesso del lancio)?Sfogliando il forum mi sembra di capire che il titolo non

Guest bismark

Visto che si crede che SBK sia un flop galattico, posto qualche commento degli inglesi preso su play.com

voto: 3/5

Having played MotoGP07 I feel a bit let down with this one. Some people say the handling is more realistic on this, well having never ridden a bike I cant argue on that one, but yes the handling of the bike is more challanging to ride in this game. If you love changing the settings on a bike you will love the way you can change it to your special ways. Personally the only changes I would like is to add is stabilizers.

Graphically its good and the AI are good unless they fall off in front of you and take you out as well. I feel the detail lets its down, in comparison to Motogp. It just seems to be empty, more buildings and stands seem to be missing no crowd atmosphere and the bike noises dont seem as good, but maybe thats me being a little to crtical. Where I find it lets its self down the most is the achievements. I like to earn them with a challange rather than get get 50 points for winning a race and win 20 races for 100 and in total there are only 19 to get. The other thing I dont like is not being able to create your own player so you have to be Troy Baliss or others.

Overall its not a bad game if you like racing bikes, but personally I prefer the MotoGp series

voto5/5

This is a gr8 game well i have played the demo and didnt even no this game was out yet but wen i get paid im getting it, it wipes the floor with moto gp it has better graphics more realistic and the breaks are so realstic the riding everthing about this game is 10 out of 10 must buy if your into motorbikes.

voto 5/5

forget the last review.this game is miles better than moto gp and whats he saying about cornering?you cannot get a more realistic bike game on any system than this.i advise the reviewer to put more time in and not slag the game off because he cant do it.brilliant 10/10

voto 4/5

Anybody who actually rides a bike will love this game. Properly realistic handling (unlike MotoGP07). If you go into corners and trail the front brake too much, you lose the front. Gas it too much on the way out, you'll highside. Unusually for a racing game, the brakes are actually at a realistic level of power. If you're doing 180mph at the end of a straigh, you brake at around 200 metres, as in real life. A cracking game, really realistic, and hence, a bit of a challenge.

Voto 4/5

fantastic game. it is about time someone made a realistic bike game where you can't get away with throwing the bike into a corner at silly speeds with the breaks completely on. this is so much better than the moto gp games, hope the sequel has the supersports in it as well

voto 2/5

The Grapthics are great and smooth... and here is where the truth starts the cornering is a joke it can not lean into and dip down enough in fact it can only reach a gentle lean into cornering, the back wheel skids all the time, the bike's tyres has no feeling of the surface, it moves like the old Road Rash Game and is like a stiff ps3 game, the settings are far too complicated and a waste of time and effort , there is the most pathetic engine sound - my Lawn Strimmer sounds better then the bikes on here, the challenges are the most annoying I have come across, the controler settings are not the best in fact you can not use the right hand joystick at all for anything, the steering is rubbish as it jitters at high speed and skids like mad around corners instead of being smooth which you only get on this if you do 20mph, the back brake is just about not there at all the front brake is to kean to late, there is only 8 people who can race with you online un-like moto gp which has 16 if only you people who made this game just picked up and played moto gp 2006 and 2007 and made everything that these have to offer in it's simple settings feel of cornering and the drop level around corners an braking,steering and feel of the tyre to surface and the sound and feel of the engine and the set up of the settings and the hand controler setup you would have had a great game instead it's an insult to the superbikes and the poor people who paid good money for a poor game - Long Live Moto Gp 06/07 and hopfully 2008 which we canr't wait to get our hands on - if you buy the SBK 2008 you will either like it or sell it the first day - mine was sold the 1st day after 9 hours of testing - make what you want of my review which is based on two years of racing moto gp 06 and 07 on and off xbox live.

voto 5/5

great game for all motorbike lovers out there. realistic aswell with the front wheel poppin up under hard accelleration. awesome game. top notch

voto 5/5

great game for all motorbike lovers out there. realistic aswell with the front wheel poppin up under hard accelleration. awesome game. top notch

voto 5/5

As some one said if you like BIKE RACING you will love this Game, I used to race at club level....This game brings it all back especally good old Brands Hatch... lol.. Buy this Im sure you will love it, I reckon its much better than Moto GP 07. Ai is great, watch em as they pop up out the seat when putting on the gas and then someone else highsides in front of you... Great game

Voto4/5

ot this game on the day it came out and have been playing it pretty much since, so playability is good!

I much prefer the bike simulation in SBK08 to that of MotoGP 07. It offers much smoother controls and the shifting of rider weight affects the bikes handling. After a while you find yourself power sliding out of corners and squirming on the brakes to stop.

Turning the rider aids off proves to be really tricky as you can loose the front end very easily and spin up the rear too quickly on the exit. You just have to control those trigger fingers!

One thing I would recommend is that you turn the AI realism up and they're so slow on novice setting.

Another plus point are the bikes themselves, the look exactly like their real life counterparts. Graphics and sponsor decals all in place. There are so many little details on the bike models it just makes you believe that the designers must love their motorbikes.

Bad points? The general atmosphere of the game feels sparse. You don't get a feeling of being involved in anything when playing the game. The tracks, although accurate, lack any sort of graphical finesse and look very empty. Secondly the loading times are appalling! Game loads up and shows you the developer and publisher, then shows some FMV of last years SBK, then there's a loading screen to get to a menu to press the start button (that's it can't do anything else) then there's some more loading to get to the menu screen, choose your rider etc and more bloody loading screens! see what I'm getting at?

Overall though, it's the best bike sim/game i've played since EA's SBK 2001.

voto 5/5

have had this game for 1 day and so far I'm very impressed!!!

The graphics are good and the game can can be played in simulation which is seriously difficult or can be changed to your own set up.

I also went online for a while which was straight forward enough although I got my ass kicked and gave up!!!

I cannot compare this to Moto gp 07 as I have not played it. I would deffinately recommend this game if you are into racing

voto 5/5

SBK 08 great game, graphics are brillant. a must buy game better than Moto Gp 07