Guest rOOk Posted November 22, 2006 Posted November 22, 2006 You will all get my first present as reward for having me here tomorrow and I hope you're going to like the present :w00t:
Guest Kimi'84 Posted November 22, 2006 Posted November 22, 2006 You will all get my first present as reward for having me here tomorrow and I hope you're going to like the present :w00t: Siverstone?
johndoe Posted November 23, 2006 Posted November 23, 2006 Mmmm, that's hype... Hype: "Exaggerated or extravagant claims made especially in advertising or promotional material:" This was not exaggerated or extravagant - just the truth or don't you believe me? Well, I was joking. In netKar, even the silence generates hype
Jaap Wagenvoort Posted November 23, 2006 Posted November 23, 2006 Mmmm, that's hype... Hype: "Exaggerated or extravagant claims made especially in advertising or promotional material:" This was not exaggerated or extravagant - just the truth or don't you believe me? Well, I was joking. In netKar, even the silence generates hype Actual screenshot from Silverstone: Release already in a few hours.
Guest Uff Posted November 23, 2006 Posted November 23, 2006 For a moment I thought it was real! Very nice job!
Guest 17mika Posted November 24, 2006 Posted November 24, 2006 (edited) I'm looking forward to trying this.. It seem a great piece of work Edited November 24, 2006 by 17mika
Guest Calu Posted November 24, 2006 Posted November 24, 2006 I'm looking forward to trying this.. It seem a great piece of work Idem. cia' :ciao: PS: L
Jaap Wagenvoort Posted November 24, 2006 Posted November 24, 2006 I'm looking forward to trying this.. It seem a great piece of work Idem. cia' :ciao: PS: L
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now