Benvenuto Jaap Wagenvoort - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Benvenuto Jaap Wagenvoort


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nuovo moderatore "globale" dei forums di netKar :up::clap:

New "global" moderator for all netKar forums :up::clap:

Posted

Welcome Japp.. great to heve you here as a mod :up:

Guest Desmo16
Posted

...non avevo dubbi fosse lui il candidato :whistling:

e ora gi

Posted

Grazie for the warm welcome, guys!

Grazie & ciao is where my Italian vocabulary stops. So, be sure I won't understand any Italian posts in here so I won't (be able to) moderate them. As long as it's English, I'll be awake and aware :up:

Posted

Hi Jaap, congratulations for the... "promotion".

Guest mattxxx
Posted

Hi jaap :D

and remember your girlfriend... LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.