VELOCIPEDE Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 Like every normal driver, I test GTR2 2 weeks ago, and my surprise was big, after 2 corner, I press exit, and look if I'm really in Simu Mod. OMG, Yes. I can't believe it so, I decide to look the files of the game to understand why the game is so arcade. After a short time, (because the problem is the same in the demo and I did also a patch for the demo) I decide to make a big improuvement on GTR2. My point a view about it, is not to say GTR2 is bag or Simbin work bad, the only thing is to make the game more Real. So I think my patch is more for league who want to organise real FIA GT Championship, with realistic physics. So sorry to tell to every body, who think GTR2 is a simu, it isn't, but I propose to you a solution. So I think I can say, if a game is real or not, because I drive on Motorsport on hight level, and I still have very good contact with some ingeneer who confirm my point of view on GTR2 compare to real car. This is why I decide to give to everybody the Patch and not only for some friend of some different League. So I will try to explain what I did for you. First thing: The slip curve of the tyre. So now you can't drift anymore. Second thing: I reduce the grip of all tyre (same calcul for all), to have a correct lateral and longitunal G, compare to the real car. (in corner or on braking...) Third thing: I correct engine, to introduce the revs limiter, so now, when you forget to shift, it's PAPAPPAPPAPA... (very nice hihihi) Forth thing: I remake all the view of all the car to have a bigger window.( More up, more down, more front, more back, to fix your position in car) So now you just have to test, I think it's better to make a second install of GTR2, because after install patch you will have mismatch on internet. The link: http://rapidshare.de/files/35406680/Patch_...ionPLR.rar.html
Guest Chico Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 Non sono assoltamente d'accordo con le impressioni postate dall'utente in inglese, cmq buono a sapersi :arrow:
Guest dtpancio Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 Lasciare la fisica "aperta" porta anche degli svantaggi, e uno
Guest Miles Gloriosus Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 Finalmente buone notizie! Speriamo che sia vero che I can say, if a game is real or not, because I drive on Motorsport on hight level, and I still have very good contact with some ingeneer who confirm my point of view on GTR2 compare to real car Speriamo... con fiducia. IMHO! P.S. ma
emiliot Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 Ma... io sinceramente non capisco tutta questa smania di fare la patch pi
libks Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 Se mi posso permettere... visto che finalmente in italia esiste UNA FEDERAZIONE di piloti virtuali, sarebbe buona cosa che la FEDERAZIONE, adottasse come propria una patch in maniera chiara, del tipo: In italia, si corre SOLO con la patch X, se si ritiene che quella sia - sempre a detta della Federazione- la piu' realistica. Sbaglio? Se facessero la stessa mossa anche gli altri stati, credo che la confusione per il pilota sarebbe minore, e potrebbe concentrarsi solo sulla guida-sui campionati senza doversi cervellare a cercare l'ultima patch "piu' realistica". So che l'ho detto male, se interessa approfondire ci si puo' trovare in qualche pub a discuterne a 4occhi
Guest Chico Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 Se mi posso permettere... visto che finalmente in italia esiste UNA FEDERAZIONE di piloti virtuali, sarebbe buona cosa che la FEDERAZIONE, adottasse come propria una patch in maniera chiara, del tipo: In italia, si corre SOLO con la patch X, se si ritiene che quella sia - sempre a detta della Federazione- la piu' realistica. Sbaglio? Se facessero la stessa mossa anche gli altri stati, credo che la confusione per il pilota sarebbe minore, e potrebbe concentrarsi solo sulla guida-sui campionati senza doversi cervellare a cercare l'ultima patch "piu' realistica". So che l'ho detto male, se interessa approfondire ci si puo' trovare in qualche pub a discuterne a 4occhi Secondo me i giochi "non aperti al MOD dichiaratamente" dovrebbero rimanere tali. Per me si intende... ovvio
Guest Gelo Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 (edited) Secondo me i giochi "non aperti al MOD dichiaratamente" dovrebbero rimanere tali. Per me si intende... ovvio Scusa ma la serie F1 2001 - 2002 challenge non erano dichiaratamente aperti ai mod ma alcuni lavori decenti sono stati fatti. Le varie relise RH erano semplicemente modifiche della fisica, come lo sono queste, con le texture aggiornate. GTR era criptato per lasciarlo il pi Edited October 5, 2006 by Gelo
Recommended Posts