Etcc 2003 Conversion Is Arriving... - Page 35 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Etcc 2003 Conversion Is Arriving...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Maserati? :??:

Guest ALE BALZAN
Posted

Ho provato l Etcc mod.

Ho testato Alfa, Seat e Bmw a Imola.

La fisica

Posted

thanks alex !!

online test tonight for verify the temp of the tyre in a long competion run !!

Guest 17mika
Posted

Maserati? :??:

I also remember a red Maserati.

Anyway I'll check this afternoon if I've got a photo of it..

Posted

Maserati? :??:

che ci azzecca la maserati con l'ETCC???

ciao

Guest Thomas
Posted

Si cerca il pace car del etcc 2003. Pare sia una Maserati :smile:

Posted

Si cerca il pace car del etcc 2003. Pare sia una Maserati :smile:

ah capito...

nn ci ero arrivato...

ciao

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.