nkTracker is down - Page 2 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

nkTracker is down


Recommended Posts

Posted

blue_bandana.gif aiai... that's bad news, Palmer!

I hope you'll be able to connect to your server again and be able to restore the data. Good luck! I hope the sun will rise again.

eclipsee_steering.gif

Posted

I wouldn't like to be Philippe Malfitano...

Palmer, I'm sure you will be able to solve all the problems. Anyway, nKTracker is one of the best supports of nK playing! ciao.gif

Guest palmer-jp
Posted

Hi all.

Sometimes, I can not open this forum.

Good news.

nkTracker was restored completely now.

Your profile is available yet.

Posted

Well done, Palmer! happy204.gif

Guest tubular_smells
Posted

Groovy!

Guest Encio
Posted
I wouldn't like to be Philippe Malfitano...

asd.gifasd.gif

  • 1 month later...
Guest palmer-jp
Posted

Guys, it has stopped again.

Calculating the ranking overloaded the server.

Although I'm contacting server company, nkTracker will be stopped until the problem is solved, though my account revives.

Posted

Hi palmer, have u saved the database? hope u can find a solution with the server company, what kind of machine was used to host the tracker??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.