nkTracker is down - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

nkTracker is down


Recommended Posts

Guest palmer-jp
Posted

Hi all.

This is sad news.

Today, nkTracker is down.

The cause is not clear yet.

In worst situation, all the stored data (includes all driver's profiles and all records) may be lost.

Although I hope to be able to notify you nkTracker restored,

I can not promise you it now.

I'm sorry to tell such news.

Guest Encio
Posted

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help.gif

Posted

All data lost!?!?! It's the end...

behead_1_.gif

Guest Zykon Mancs
Posted

I think this sounds like a bullshit, but if we can help you in anything.. just tell us!

Mancs unsure.gif

Guest mickyknox
Posted

Good luck resolving the problem sad.gif

Simon smile.gif

Guest Gerben Bervoets
Posted

Hope you get it fixed soon Palmer so we all can eclipsee_steering.gif again

post-8-1090455502.jpg

Guest Bacchulum
Posted

Bad news Palmer, I hope it's nothing serious. doubt.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.