ToCA2, ToCA RD & ToCA RD2...Screenshots ! - Page 8 - Simulatori vari - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

ToCA2, ToCA RD & ToCA RD2...Screenshots !


Recommended Posts

Posted

hiya all,

my second Toca2 movie - Donington chasing just out !!

During the day site off, I was playing it a lots and found one tool call Toca edit which can edit the AI of AI cars, so from the movie you can see most of cars ( I set 8-9 cars) with the same setting !

wow just very exciting to racing with such AI cars which just keep push you and more contact and more overtake, also they just try to make you spin the corner !!

Due to this is my second movie for ToCA2, so I spend time to make it, in which also used some feature from Movie maker smile.gif

Let's enjoy the movie (23meb) and tell me what you thinks... smile.gif

thanks.

http://www.motorsportfotos.co.uk/leslie/mi...ca2%20movie.rar

{p.s.: I start from the last with Renault car)

tongue.gifhappy204.gifdream.gif

Posted
user posted image

236133[/snapback]

this is the old toca turing car 2,true?

Posted
a cosa serve questo topic??

236505[/snapback]

A postare immagini dei vari Toca!

Leslie, great video! I played Toca 2 just some weeks ago with a friend of mine: it's always great! It's just a pity that in every race IA crashes on you at the first turn and so you have begin again from the end...

Ciauz!

Posted

Hi Leslie,

very good pics and video.

I'm very impressed about TRD2 and I'm going to buy it (after been exploiting MP Demo for months)

What are your rig specs? I wonder if I could get all these eye candies.

Thank you very much, cheers,

Gian Luca.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.