ToCA2, ToCA RD & ToCA RD2...Screenshots ! - Simulatori vari - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

ToCA2, ToCA RD & ToCA RD2...Screenshots !


Recommended Posts

Guest Leslie
Posted

hiya all..

I just want to know who still playing ToCA2..? whihc I think it's the one of best game from Codemasters.

For me I am really upset with the ToCA RD even there have a a lots cars, tracks & Mod..etc, But the handling is not good and my wheel aslo not works good for it..

so how about the ToCA RD2 ?

I don't know and also will not expect more because there have not my favourite - the BTCC !! and how about the AI..etc

I still really love ToCA2 because it bring a lots good memory for me including racing on live with someone...

hehehe..

Below are the screenshots for the old one and upcoming new one !!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.