OT [e se fosse vero?]

ziozeus

..ciao a tutti intanto wink.gif

Seguo, da grandissimo appassionato dei rally, con grande interesse questa discussione ...che dire...faccio lo scaramantico dicendo che sar

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ziozeus

• M_Griso

• Kurt

• Gundam99

Guest Metio

Bravo Sidney, ben fatto wink.gif

Hai postato sul loro forum, l'idea di cui parlavo? sai se la discussione ha avuto altri appoggi favorevoli? Tienici informati su questo 3d smile.gif

Grazie

• 2 weeks later...

guardate le "rotaie" nell'ultimo screenshot a questo link...

shots RBR

e leggete qui... rolleyes.gif

1 Jan 04 So you've mastered Colin McRae? You can powerslide round corners on a ten-pence piece? You think that if you got behind the wheel of a real rally car you'd be able to mix it with the big boys, right?

Well, if Richard Burns Rally is as realistic as we're told it is, then you're wrong. You'd wrap that rally car round a tree quicker than you can say, "Hard left over crest."

We've had our calloused hands on RBR's steering wheel and, Christ, it's enough to make a grown man cry salty tears of girlyness. This is so realistic it hurts.

The first thing we noticed was how heavy the cars feel. The motors hurtle towards hairpin bends and chassis-bending trees with crap-your-pants momentum.

It really makes you think twice about flooring the accelerator and arouses a sticky sense of dread as you scream down the straights.

The road surfaces feel scarily real, too - if you nick a bank or pothole the car will bump, swerve and flip. You'll have to be careful about jumps, too. We launched ourselves off a massive crest, and although it felt cool soaring through the air, when we hit the ground we absolutely ruined our motor. You'll have to watch out for imperfections in the road, too - drop a wheel into a ditch and you'll have to fight like a drunken Girls Aloud member to get it out.

It's not for limp-wristed jessies, but then neither's real rallying. Should be a true challenge for fans.

CVG Staff

ancora... parole dell'azionista della sci, per cui dice, credetemi o no, fate come volete.... ma non sembrano mendaci questi qua... tutti quelli che l'hanno provato dicono cose di questo genere, quindi probabilmente sono cose vere.

OKay just got back and in a word I was very, very impressed. Played the Xbox version and these are the main points

1) Graphics are stunning with a high framerate

2) Roads were cambered and potholed and they did effect were you drove the car on the road

3) The roads were narrow. Just over 1 car wide in places

4) All std views are in there. Cockpit, bonnet cam etc

5) Replay I saw was incredibly good looking

6) In the wet the road was very diferent to dry when driving and handling - The car spun very easily in the wet with the wrong tyres etc

7) Stupid amount of set up options on the car

Richard has recorded all his own times and the ghost car is in there for him

9) Car damage graphics were good but did not have enough time with it to assess handling, engine overheating etc but it was not a one smash into a tree and out on the Xbox version I played. PC version is apprently harder for the more hardcore PC market

Handling

Diferent to anything else in the Rally genre. I picked it up and deliberately tried to drive like CMR. I crashed on the first bend as a result and the game does make you learn to drive and not just slide around. On the first bend I floored it ala CMR then hit the footbrake which would in CMR just slide it round the bend Not in RBR I hit the breaks turned the steering and the car just carried straight on into a tree So next bend I had to slow it down, flick the car right then left using the footbrake and manged to get it round the bend. Other option is handbrake but not on normal bends because you just end up sideways so use the hanbrake wisely on the hairpins and Bob's your uncle. I found I had to adjust my style to drive the car, I had to slow down for the bends and drive through them not keep doing the usual arcade rubbish.

Car suspension was clearly working and could be seen working on the undulationg and cambered roads. Small humps sent you in the air. Too fast and a nice nosedive onto the front suspension resulted unlike CMR were nowt happens even at 1200mph

Crashing was wonderfully easy and I managed to roll it a few times but got a little help from the spectators which was not fully implemented but seemed OK'ish. Managed to lose the bonnet, smash the windows, cave the doors in etc

All in all well impressed and found for the first time I felt I was driving a car rather than playing simply a game and this was definately the best Rally game I had played even for the short go I had

As you know guys I am a shareholder in SCi so it is up to you on beliveing me but it was that good to me

e questa? rolleyes.gif

the road most definately affected how I drove. I ofund myself no just looking at the bend or trees as in CMR I was looking at the road surface aswell