Red Bull Ring by Pascal Martin v0.3.A - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Fonte.
 
Hello,
I start converting the first circuit of a series for the DTM season 2013.
The conversion is based on a version of RF2 A1 Ring, but I can not find information about the author !!
If any of you have a track, I'm interested.
Without permission, I would not share my work of course.

Original Creator :DerDumeklemmer / ACFL
Corverted to Assetto Corsa by: Pascal Martin
 
v0.3.A
- Changed all the tire walls
- Rework some barriers
- Retraivail Trees
- Added 3D grass
- Added a Helicopter in the sky
and other things ...
 
ByDKgqls.jpg P5NipTRs.jpg ysQSdM7s.jpg
 
DOWNLOAD

Edited by VELOCIPEDE
Posted

v0.3.A

 

- Changed all the tire walls
- Rework some barriers
- Retraivail Trees
- Added 3D grass
- Added a Helicopter in the sky
and other things ...

 

ByDKgqls.jpg P5NipTRs.jpg ysQSdM7s.jpg

 

DOWNLOAD

Posted

scaricabile adesso da Mediafire

In effetti avevo provato a scaricarla senza riuscirci.

 

Grazie Velo.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.