VELOCIPEDE Posted July 7, 2014 Posted July 7, 2014 (edited) Hey guys, I got permission to convert Salzburgring by *Com8* into Assetto Corsa. I will make this track with top notch. So, stay tuned, I will keep you in the work progress.Original authors: Com8 and Steppenwolf DOWNLOAD (69.59MB)version 1.01 from 23.07.2014 Edited July 23, 2014 by VELOCIPEDE
Reeno79 Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 Finalmente, ora servirebbe "soltanto" il DRM mod...o l'Historyx o il PnG, dipende dai gusti...
VELOCIPEDE Posted July 23, 2014 Author Posted July 23, 2014 Hey guys, I got permission to convert Salzburgring by *Com8* into Assetto Corsa. I will make this track with top notch. So, stay tuned, I will keep you in the work progress.Original authors: Com8 and Steppenwolf DOWNLOAD (69.59MB)version 1.0 from 23.07.2014
VELOCIPEDE Posted July 23, 2014 Author Posted July 23, 2014 DOWNLOAD (69.59MB)version 1.01 from 23.07.2014
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now