Alessandro Pollini Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 (edited) CORSACUP_ALPHA_V0.1e Progress:- model 85%- sound 70%- paint 85%- physics 90% (clio is the base)change log:- fix some shader/texture issus- complete animation- correct apha channel in template- change material properties of the rim- add template of the rimsInstruction to use the rim template.Use the body template name and add behind the name extra1.example: Foder ...\settings\CORSA CUP 2010\Corsa_01\Corsa_01.dds for the BodyCorsa_01extra1.dds for the rims Edited May 25, 2013 by Alessandro Pollini
Guest Uff Posted March 31, 2013 Posted March 31, 2013 Hey friends Sorry for the long break, but I don´t find the time and motivation in this state, when I don´t know what I must do. But today I had made an update and I hope you enjoy it. Notes: - Suspension update - Some shader changes - Tire update slick and wet Known issus: - HDR not really working, Motec Display not strong enough for example - one LOD CORSACUP_APLHA_V0.1b greets k3nny
VELOCIPEDE Posted May 19, 2013 Posted May 19, 2013 So friends.After over a month of silence I will give some signs of life. I have done some changes on the mod and I think this are useful to release and show you the next steps.Here some changes I had done.- change/adjust some textures- modify the physic and tires- begin with driver animation (first try, only to the left side)- first release of a psd- template due to the demandso on have funregardsCorsa_Cup_TemplateCORSA_CUP_ALPHA_01cfirst post utd too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now