nkpro 11 - Setup Guide?

Guest migf1

Hello everybody!

I was wondering if there is any decent setup-guide for nKPro 11. Currently I'm looking for a power/torque curve graph for FTarget, for setting up efficiently its gearbox (power/torque curves for the other cars would be great too).

Also, I am a bit confused with the rpm leds... at first I thought I was supposed to change gears as soon as the leds start blinking, but I noticed that there's still plenty of torque coming up if I don't.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by migf1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lratafia

• BoNI

• wildsurfer

• robin_j

Thank you very much for your replies and the links :)

Its a shame the guide is in Italian only (as its new version will be), I wish could read Italian :(

[snip]

Which cars LED’s are you talking about? In the F2000 most people change 5th gear in the aim file to 6900.

I was talking about the FTarget. I'm not familiar with this excellent sim yet (I bought it on April, made some laps with the Abarth at Aviano Short, left it for a while and started again with FTarget@Spa 2001 a couple of days ago). I'm trying to make a decent setup for Spa 2001 and I noticed that the RPM leds start blinking way too early I think. That's why I was asking for the torque/power curve :) Currently I've managed to climb up to the 3d place in the nKPro Rank, but I'm struggling with the setup. My intention is to make a decent setup for this combo (car + track), in the process of learning the excellent nKPro!

Thanks again for the links and the replies. I hope sometime there will be an English translation of the setup guide too :)

Edited by migf1

I was talking about the FTarget. I'm not familiar with this excellent sim yet (I bought it on April, made some laps with the Abarth at Aviano Short, left it for a while and started again with FTarget@Spa 2001 a couple of days ago). I'm trying to make a decent setup for Spa 2001 and I noticed that the RPM leds start blinking way too early I think.

Yeah I think the FTarget aim file needs to be edited too, but I'm not sure to what (hopefully someone knows).

I hope sometime there will be an English translation of the setup guide too :)

I've been trying to find someone to translate it (with BoNI's permission of course) but no luck yet.

Edited by CAR

Yeah I think the FTarget aim file needs to be edited too, but I'm not sure to what (hopefully someone knows).

Is that safe for online play? No mismatches I mean?

I've been trying to find someone to translate it (with BoNI's permission of course) but no luck yet.

If I could speak Italian I would give it a try, but alas...

Is that safe for online play? No mismatches I mean?

None.

If I could speak Italian I would give it a try, but alas...

Well we'd just need a rough translation from someone (better than Google translate/babelfish), then probably an English speaker to edit it and it would be fine.

• 2 weeks later...