nkpro 11 - Setup Guide? - Page 4 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

nkpro 11 - Setup Guide?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Great news, thank you!

Edited by migf1
Guest MarkMan
Posted

Hey guys... I am also working on an English translation of the 1.1.0 Setup Guide. I'm using the latest Italian and English versions that were recently uploaded (I hope no one minds). But, I've also added all the graphics from the original Italian version to my document (I'm working in 'word' for now). I'm still tweaking some of the text, I am American born but I studied Italian and come from an Italian family. Feel free to send me your English translations if you'd like. And when I'm done I'll send it off to BoNI for approval. Happy Racing!

Posted (edited)

i'm glad that there are many people interested in translating the guide... contact lratafia, he organized the translation...

Edited by BoNI

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.