VELOCIPEDE Posted January 10, 2015 Author Posted January 10, 2015 Version 0.82 includes both many updates to the stock RS500 and Group A RS500, as well as adding yet another version; the drift version. Shaders have been tweaked inside and out, physics gone through completely. I really hope everyone likes it, I've put a lot of time into it, and it still needs a lot of work to bring it to a 1.0 standard.CREDITS:-Original mesh: ChongMcBong-Skins: NWrap-Porting, extra fixes, physics: Me-Sounds: GTACE, Kunos-Testing: Lunae, Marlo0081, Avoletta, Patrik Marek, Jebus, Pankykapus, and anyone I'm forgettingBUGS:-No damage-No gauge or tail lights... Gauge lights didn't look very good to me :\-The mesh is NOT perfect. I know it's not, I'll try to fix what I can in due time.-Anything else that is an ACTUAL BUG, let me know please. DOWNLOAD v0.82
Vrs Posted January 28, 2015 Posted January 28, 2015 Ragazzi ho provato questa mod, la stradel e la drift mi sembrano buone.. ma la GrA a pare mio ha un notevole problema di FFB, sembra avere uno "scalino" al centro che nel momento in cui la macchina si intraversa non comunica un bel niente.... solo io son di questo avviso?
VELOCIPEDE Posted February 15, 2015 Author Posted February 15, 2015 DOWNLOAD v1.02 http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=7109
VELOCIPEDE Posted March 14, 2015 Author Posted March 14, 2015 Sound and data fixes for the Gr.A and DTM version for v1.1 here:http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1hsbvj3kzardyc/ford_sierra_cosworth_rs500_gra.7zhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/5diys1ddcz1zd51/ford_sierra_cosworth_rs500_dtm.7z 1.1.1 fix per la versione drift http://www.mediafire.com/download/fl879c732g97we9/ford_sierra_cosworth_rs500_drift.7z 1.1.1 fix per la versione street http://www.mediafire.com/download/kpsgpbzyva1hw55/ford_sierra_cosworth_rs500.7z
VELOCIPEDE Posted March 16, 2015 Author Posted March 16, 2015 Inserito in download il nuovo pacchetto completo aggiornato per la versione 1.1 di Assetto Corsa http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=7109
cjmurphy1981 Posted May 24, 2015 Posted May 24, 2015 http://www.mediafire.com/download/uw3xnbnvjx7r8i1/MURPH_SIERRA_RS500_V1.02_fix.rar
VELOCIPEDE Posted August 25, 2015 Author Posted August 25, 2015 DOWNLOAD v1.2 http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=7109
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now