Simulador Turismo Carretera - Page 7 - Simulatori vari - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Simulador Turismo Carretera


Recommended Posts

Posted

una intervista di VirtualR

Can you give me some background details on 777 Studios? When did you found the company, what was your motivation?

I founded 777 Studios in March of 2007 as a part-time business with the plan to develop a combat flight-sim for PC first and then look at racing sims once my flight-sim product was out the door. I did not think I could get into the race-sim market so fast, but the opportunity with 2Pez presented itself so I went for it.

I have been an avid flight and race simmer for 15 years and I have made a career out of selling sim titles at my day job as a manager at GoGamer.com which is popular game retailer in the U.S. Since I already had access to a retail website and a distribution network, it made sense to me to get into development and eventually publishing. My dream was to always be a flight and racing sim developer. I love the PC as a gaming platform and just always wanted to find my way into that business. And so I have, not sure if I am a success yet, but I

Posted

Sempre lo stesso, prima si poteva solo acquistare online con il digital download.

Paolo

  • 3 months later...
Posted

update 2009 in arrivo:

Changelog:

- Better performance online.

- Modifications in rules (rFm) of TC calendar 2009.

- Cars of the Calendar 2009 By Carretera.net Tourism (Thanks TC.NET)

- Cars Historical Season By Carretera.net Tourism (Thanks TC.NET)

- Category Procar 4000, Classes To and B, By Alex Zahen (Alex Thanks)

- New screens of Load By Alex Zahen (Alex Thanks)

- Updates in 9 Of Julio, Balcarce, the Silver, Parana.

- Version of Balcarce without baffle plate.

- Version 2009 of Rafaela.

- Version 2009 of Olavarr

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Turismo Carretera

LA7S.jpg

Turismo Carretera 2009 Update v2.0

http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/foro-oficial-s...-carretera.html

Changelog:

- Better performance online.

- Modifications in rules (rFm) of TC calendar 2009.

- Cars of the Calendar 2009 By Carretera.net Tourism (Thanks TC.NET)

- Cars Historical Season By Carretera.net Tourism (Thanks TC.NET)

- Category Procar 4000, Classes To and B, By Alex Zahen (Alex Thanks)

- New screens of Load By Alex Zahen (Alex Thanks)

- Updates in 9 Of Julio, Balcarce, the Silver, Parana.

- Version of Balcarce without baffle plate.

- Version 2009 of Rafaela.

- Version 2009 of Olavarr

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.