RaceRoom Racing Experience: nuovo aggiornamento disponibile
E' disponibile un nuovo aggiornamento per RaceRoom Racing Experience, simulatore free to play di Sector 3 Studios. L'aggiornamento pesa circa 250 MB e aggiorna la fisica Formula Junior, Hillclimb e Porsche Cayman 918 GT4 portando il tyre model di queste tre vetture all'ultima versione disponibile (4.1). Inoltre sono state aggiornate le livree WCTR.
Ecco di seguito il changelog completo:
Download size = 250 MB
Client version = 0.9.1.8
Client BuildID = 5621004
Dedi version = 68.0.1201
Dedi BuildID = 5620952
- Formula RaceRoom Junior - Updated physics to latest tyre model v4.1 - Leaderboards were cleared.
- Hillclimb Icons cars - Updated physics to latest tyre model v4.1 - Leaderboards were cleared.
- Porsche Cayman 981 GT4 Clubsport - Updated physics to latest tyre model v4.1 - Leaderboards were cleared.
- Motorland Aragon - Improved AI behaviour on the MotoGP layout
- Sachsenring - Revision of some cut detections, making it more strict - Leaderboards were cleared.
- Suzuka - Revision to some cut detections, making it more lenient in some areas.
- Esports WTCR car class has now received livery updates to match the Zolder and Nurburgring real rounds. Note: This class is only accessible through competitions. It is the one that was used in the pre-season series with the real drivers back in June 2020. You can watch it on Youtube