FanaLab software utility by Fanatec per tutti i volanti
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 0 comments
- 1,212 views
La Fanatec ha rilasciato la prima versione beta della sua nuova software utility denominata FanaLab. Si tratta di un programma molto potente ed allo stesso tempo di semplice utilizzo che permette di personalizzare praticamente ogni tipo di parametro dei volanti della casa tedesca: force feedback dinamico, menu, display, vibrazioni e molto altro ancora.
FanaLab è compatibile con tutti i volanti della linea Podium, i ClubSport ed i CSL Elite. Commenti e discussioni nel topic del forum dedicato.
FanaLab is our new PC software that allows fine-tuning of Fanatec hardware settings and features. We originally designed this software for the Podium Series wheel bases, but as the development scope has grown, it now alsofully supports the ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 and CSL Elite Wheel Base +, as well as improving display functionality on all Fanatec steering wheels, plus improved control over vibration motors in compatible wheels and pedals. The CSL Wheel Base, CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 and the ClubSport Wheel Base V2 are compatible as well but with limited functionality as the Tuning menu cannot be synced. We are working on improving the compatibility of at least the CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 as this can be fixed by firmware.
With this new software, you’ll have another means of adjusting Tuning Menu values on-the-fly, with a wider overview of the settings compared to the wheel displays. You can save as many profiles as you like, and create an unlimited number of Tuning Menu presets. These can be assigned to automatically load when you launch your favourite sim from FanaLab, and you can export and share your best profiles with your friends.
We’ve also enabled new dynamic FFB effects driven by car telemetry data. At this stage, we’re including a speed-sensitive damper and an additional damper for driving in reverse, with more dynamic features to come, for example front suspension effects, countersteer effect, and Dynamic Force Enhancement. The speed-sensitive damper is useful for taming high-speed oscillation without needing to add too much ‘natural’ damper or friction, meaning that you can have a very active wheel at low speeds, and a stable one at high speeds.
In addition, display functionality has improved on all wheels, as FanaLab allows you to select what available telemetry data is shown, and the order of priority. The activation point for all RevLEDs can also be changed, and the new RGB RevLEDs and FlagLEDs allow for custom colours.
FanaLab is now available for free
- Change Tuning Menu values in the software with a wider overview compared to the wheel displays.
- Allow the creation of unlimited Tuning Menu presets.
- Add and adjust dynamic FFB effects driven by car telemetry data: speed sensitive damper and additional damper for driving in reverse (more features to come, for example front suspension effects, rear traction loss, and Dynamic Force Enhancement).
- Generate oversteer and understeer wheel rim vibration effects.
- Add and adjust vibration functionality by using game telemetry to control the rumble motors found in many ClubSport steering wheels and ClubSport Pedals V3 (throttle and brake).
- Add and adjust display functionality by using game telemetry to show different values on the steering wheel.
- Change the behavior of the RevLEDs.
- Use telemetry to control the FlagLEDs in different colours and layouts.
- Launch games directly from the software.
- Run in background to detect game launches.
- Save/Load profiles which contain all the above settings.
- Assign a profile which will be automatically loaded on game start.
- Import/export profiles for sharing with others.