MaxTM is a telemetry tool for GPB, MXB, WRS and KRP: it allows to display graphs of the telemetry data exposed by GPB/MXB/WRS/KRP. It has two main components:
- A GPB/MXB/WRS/KRP plugin: in charge to generate the telemetry data files.
A viewer application: in charge of displaying graphically the telemetry files saved by the plugin.
- Download the archive from the link above and extract it somewhere. Inside the main folder you should have 4 extra folders: one for the plugin(s), one for the viewer and 2 folders with sample data.
- Take the viewer folder (MaxTM_Viewer-vX.Y) and the 2 sample foders and put them somewhere (Desktop, Documents, wherever you have write rights). DON'T PUT THEM IN Program Files OR SIMILAR. The viewer is a portable app: it does not write anything in the registry, it requires no installation (in the Windows sense) and it won't ask you if you want to install a stupid toolbar.
- Now run the viewer application (MaxTM_Viewer.exe and check it starts without issues. If it complains for missing dlls, you may need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x86): once you press Download, select the x86 version "vcredist_x86.exe".
- If you want to generate telemetry data from GPB/MXB/WRS/KRP you have to install the plugin: in the plugin folder (MaxTM_Plugin-vX.Y) you have 4 .dlo files (one each for GPB/MXB/WRS/KRP) and a folder named MaXTM_data. Just copy the appropriate .dlo and the MaXTM_data to the GPB/MXB/WRS/KRP plugins folder.
- Restarting GPB/MXB/WRS/KRP and going to the track you should hear a heartbeat sound each time you start a run: this confirm that the telemetry logging is active.
- You can also press 'Z' to see is if logging is currently ON or OFF, and CTRL+Z to toggle it ON/OFF. You can change the key in the .ini file of the plugin (MaxTM.ini, in the GPB/MXB/WRS/KRP data folder).
Telemetry log data will be saved (2 files per run) in folder MaxTM under GPB/MXB/WRS/KRP data directory (e.g. C:\Users\MaX\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes)