Guest LoSi Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 When I'm playing in official server, when I join the game, a big red syncing message appears on my screen many times.I press ESC and try another time.I repeat this until I can play(when I join and syncing message dissapears) I use 300Kbps Cable connection. What's the problem??? Thak U in advance
kunos Posted January 15, 2004 Posted January 15, 2004 it is a sign of unstable connection and loss of packets... in the upcoming patch all these problems should be fixed..
Guest LoSi Posted January 15, 2004 Posted January 15, 2004 Thank U Kunos Congratulatios for the game...I think it's very realistic. I love it Are u going to add more cars in the future??? Is BMW M3 possible??? It's only a dream...it's my favorite car. I love 360 Modena too, i enjoy drifting with it. Greets
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now