Help Multiplayer tracks - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Help Multiplayer tracks


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I just downloaded some F1 tracks like Imola, Monza... from this page:

http://www.cooparchimede.com/mbrt/

I can't play them in multiplayer. I think there isn't the .ini files in netKar\server folder.

What can I do???

Another question: is there any handbrake in the game???

Congratulations to developers. Incredible game

Sorry for my English dry.gif

LoSi

Posted

You can'do anything..They are not authorized..

The only tracks avaliable for Multiplayer are the one downloadable from www.nkzone.com wink.gif

In the next future will come authorized tracks like Mugello, Assen, Outon Park, Nurburgring (nordshelife). You can folow their development on the nkzone

There is no Handbrake in the game yet sad.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.