Track Authorization - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all.

I have downloaded an Oval track that works fine, and I would try it with a freind.

I've created the oval.ini file that sets the grid position, but the oval.sig file is missing to start a server on this track.

I've create the oval.sig file so nksvr.exe show me this track but tell me that this track is not authorized.

How to do this, how to find this 4 bytes ?

Thanks, SteF

Guest outrunner
Posted
Hi all.

I have downloaded an Oval track that works fine, and I would try it with a freind.

I've created the oval.ini file that sets the grid position, but the oval.sig file is missing to start a server on this track.

I've create the oval.sig file so nksvr.exe show me this track but tell me that this track is not authorized.

How to do this, how to find this 4 bytes ?

Thanks, SteF

Welcome!

The .sig file is a signature that enable the track in multiplayer. Only kunos and me can create this signature.

The oval is a track test and, for now, don't respect the rules of the authorization.

Posted

arf... I've to wait, so wink.gif

Thanks for your fast replay.

The oval is a track test and, for now, don't respect the rules of the authorization.

Which rule ? this track works fine for me blink.gif

Guest outrunner
Posted
arf... I've to wait, so wink.gif

Thanks for your fast replay.

No prob m8

You're welcome

Guest 17mika
Posted

Which rule ? this track works fine for me  blink.gif

Quality rules.

It has to have LODs, box, good quality textures, it has to be bug free and not to be to Heavy to run.. etc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.