1967Mod & 1996ITCMod for GP4 can download here ! - Serie GPX by Crammond - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

1967Mod & 1996ITCMod for GP4 can download here !


Recommended Posts

Guest Leslie
Posted

Hi All,

Thanks Tony for agree to let Dragon racing host his great Mod for GP4 !!

You can find them both at here :

1967Mod & 1996ITCMod Download here !!

user posted image

user posted image

if someone want we host their files about GP4, please let me know.

keep racing..

smile.gif

Leslie

leslieliang168@hotmail.com

eclipsee_steering.gif

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi!

I've downloaded both mods, but I can't start them.

I've installed the Carset Manager, but I can see only the 1996 MOD. When I select it the CarsetManager crashes to desktop.....

Am I missing something??

Bye!

Boso

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.