what do you know about of nK|dK developmentKit!? - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

what do you know about of nK|dK developmentKit!?


Recommended Posts

Guest fiambre
Posted

i see a notice about of the relese of " nK|dK developmentKit ".

with this i supposse people can make mods for this game but it can

Posted

Hi Fiambre, Like you Im also a bit in the dark with reference to the nK|dK developmentKit.

It sounds like the kit has great potential to alter NKar but will be controlled by Kunos/Outrunner & co.

"netKar was always quite strict about quality checks and control. The release of nK|dK will not change this. Cars developed with the nK|dK cannot be used with normal editions of netKar, to create a full compatible netKar car the data and material developed has to go through a content compiler that will generate a file that normal netKar version will be able to use.

The compiler will not be distribuited with the kit, so, every new car will have to pass a quality check control"

Basically the kit will not be available to all in order to avoid transformation of nK to something that is not forseen by its creators.

If you want a copy which I dont know how big in kb's is you must write now to nkdk@drivingitalia.net.

I believe you will need to prove somehow that you are worthy of receiving it ie be in a nk team/modder/developer.

I also understand that there is a nk/dk site somewhere but im sorry I dont know of address/link and it appears nothing is on nkZone site.

Personally Id like to sit on the fence about this one as I dont have the time to develop/mod and am just happy that nk is available for free and also that I have not seen any sort of cheating or weirdness online,up to this time, which you see in many other online car games/sims. I also look forward to see more tracks/cars and also the inclusion of AI and maybe more polish to the game but NOT affecting the physics or feel of this sim.

Sorry I cannot further your knowledge on this topic. sad.gif

Happy Christmas to all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.