Can the built-in encoder signal of an integrated servo motor be interfered with by itself? - Volanti - Wheel - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Can the built-in encoder signal of an integrated servo motor be interfered with by itself?


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Hello everyone,

I've noticed that my integrated servo motor (https://www.oyostepper.es/category-81-b0-Servomotor-integrado.html) occasionally experiences position feedback fluctuations when running at high speeds, but there are no alarms. Since the motor and drive are integrated, I suspect that the internal power circuitry is interfering with the encoder signal.

I'd like to ask if integrated structures are more prone to electromagnetic interference?

Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.