3d star visual problem - Hardware - Periferiche - Software - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

good morning guys, is there a way to eliminate this 3D star that appears when I put the car view on?..I tried to look in the content manager settings but I couldn't find anything. thanks in advance

20231108_184922-min.jpg

Posted

scrivi in italiano

Posted (edited)

buongiorno ragazzi, c'è un modo per eliminare questa stella 3D che appare quando metto la visuale auto?..ho provato a guardare nelle impostazioni del content manager ma non ho trovato nulla. grazie in anticipo

Edited by VELOCIPEDE
scrivi normalmente
Posted

esiste un modo per eliminare quella stella 3d visibile in tutte le vetture , anche con telecamere diverse la situazione rimane

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.