Basic HELP ! SOS ! - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Basic HELP ! SOS !


Recommended Posts

Guest Franklogus
Posted

Hello all !!!

I am a newcomer here, and I am having troubles to define the controls of this game ...

First question : Isnt possible to use keyboard in it ? The option "keyboard" do not appears in the settings configuration ...

Second question : I have a joystick GENIUS with 4 buttons and 2 axles, and I CANT DEFINE THE CONTROLS IN IT !!! I have already tried ALL POSSIBILITIES ... Whats happening, please ? I cant start the car ...

Unfortunatelly, despite the graphics seems good, the menu of configuration is very very confuse ... About the handling the cars, I would like to comment, but I didnt get to start anyone ...

SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME, PLEASE ???

Thanks a lot in advance

Posted

Hi

First answer: no you can't, nk doesn't support keyboard, only analogic controllers (wheels & joystick/pad)

Second answer: read this config help file, it's meant for wheels but may help you.

cheers

85565.gif

Guest Franklogus
Posted (edited)

Thanks a lot for for your help, Daf ... But my conclusion is that THE GAME is the problem ...

I have some heavy critics to the developers of this game ... Not everybody can have wheel and/or joystick ... right ??? The keyboard is ALWAYS a reasonable option for them (unfortunatelly, we cant use it here - this is the first game I have ever seem that dont get it available for use) ... The configuration is very confuse, really WEIRD !! (Why to get it so complicated ??) ...

And, at last, I cant to use the BUTTONS of my joystick to acelerate and /or break, because I think that the game only accept to use the axles (movement the joystick to front and back) to them ... I think there is NO OPTION to automatic gears, also ....

Well, in resume .... This game seems a *********** !!! (The only good thing are the graphycs, but a good game is much more than this ...).

DONT WORTH TO DOWNLOAD ... Surely, thats because its free !!!

cattive09.gif

EDIT By OutRunner: Maybe is better you learn some about EDUCATION.

Bye bye

Edited by outrunner
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.