A Desperate Man's Plea (V8 Supercars 1993 - 2002)

Doyzza

If i could have a moment of your time.

I have been sim racing for about 16 years now.
It has enabled me to live out some grand motorsport dreams. In this time i have become Formula One World Drivers Champion for just about every year since 1950. I have clocked over 400kph on the Mulsanne Straight in a 1980s death trap. I have battled everyone from Richard Petty to Kyle Bush on the great ovals of America. I have dished out and received some pretty audacious passing maneuvers in the BTCC.
I have won the Spa 500km/1000km/6/12/24
I have driven a Freightliner truck around the Nordschleife.
I have driven a toilet around la Sarthe (yes).
I was there when they tried putting 6 wheels on an F1 car.
I was there when Cale Yarborough and Donnie Allison went toe to toe.

But, alas, there has still been a gaping wound in my chest cavity for so long...

V8 Supercars 1993 - 2002.
What i consider the golden years of the series.
We have:
Cars from the 70s with the Bathurst Legends mods for rFactor/Aussie Legends for rfactor 2
We have half of the 80s and a small part of the 90s covered with the Touring Car Legends for various sims
(Here we have gaping hole) 😞
And we now have the wonderful mods from 2003 onwards for various sims. 

My heart has been broken a couple of times throughout the years. 
Team HRMs '97 mod seems to have fizzled out and Mak Corp never finished their Classic Touring Car mod with the EB Falcon. 

All I want is to have Johnson’s iconic EL #17 shove me out of the way at Lakeside as he is rounding the final corner with 3 laps to go and ruin his race, or tumble through the sand trap at Caltex Chase like Mezera did or even take out fellow AU drivers in their struggle to take it to HRT. I want to drive my Mitre 10 AU Falcon directly into the hind quarters of the Big Kev (rip) VT Commodore and shroud South West Sydney with the fire and smoke burning on the racing fuel that is keeping this flame burning inside my soul. 
Grids of 40 odd cars. 50+ at Bathurst. 
Handfuls of factory backed teams. 
Privateers pitted against each other in a seperate for cash. 
The Banana Boat car, Ingalls Castrol GTX car, any DJR car. :0

I don’t care what sim. 
I will cough up what little money I have if need be. 
I know for someone who has very little to contribute in terms of modding and skinning I am asking a lot. 
I feel all i can do is put my heart out there and hopefully stir up some passion to maybe get something happening to fill the emptiness inside me, for my own selfish needs. 

But hey, a man can dream...