Handbrake

mario.miti

How do I activate the handbrake in NetkarPro? I assigned the handbrake to a button, but it doesn't work in a race...

I can't remember, sorry, but.. could it be that the handbrake needs an axis to work?
If you can't make it work binding it to a button, you may try downloading AutoHotKey and making a script to bind the button to the HandBrake. AutoHotKey is powerful enough to solve most of the controls configuration problems, it could worth a try.

Good luck!

I forgot: does the car you are driving have a handbrake?

When I set the Wheel in NetkarPro the button is active (I click the assigned button and the handbrake label light). But when I open the race the handbrake do not work, I knew that there were a way in NetkarPro to activate the handbrake before to start a race (I do not understand why you have to activate the handbrake every time you start a race.. computer programmer are strange people..)  but I forgot.. thank you for the help

• 1 month later...

honestly i don't remember anything about this strange procedure... when you have mapped the button it should work (with cars enabled obviously)