Handbrake - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

How do I activate the handbrake in NetkarPro? I assigned the handbrake to a button, but it doesn't work in a race...

Posted

I can't remember, sorry, but.. could it be that the handbrake needs an axis to work?
If you can't make it work binding it to a button, you may try downloading AutoHotKey and making a script to bind the button to the HandBrake. AutoHotKey is powerful enough to solve most of the controls configuration problems, it could worth a try.

Good luck!

 

I forgot: does the car you are driving have a handbrake?

Posted

When I set the Wheel in NetkarPro the button is active (I click the assigned button and the handbrake label light). But when I open the race the handbrake do not work, I knew that there were a way in NetkarPro to activate the handbrake before to start a race (I do not understand why you have to activate the handbrake every time you start a race.. computer programmer are strange people..)  but I forgot.. thank you for the help

  • 1 month later...
Posted

honestly i don't remember anything about this strange procedure... when you have mapped the button it should work (with cars enabled obviously)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.