Guest Zigma Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 Developing off nK? I heard that The programmer of this great Sim has stopped developing, du to another work. If true, do some know more about this.? If this project is stopped fore good or a long time, some people have to legally continue this great Sim. I don't think we could get the Source, but some info about Writing plugins and improve the Online Racing. We need more cars: it seams like the "meshes" ar compiled OpenGL code. that can be don. The problem is the integration of the physic. What I try to say is. With the right info and permission we/me or Some could make the best carsim fore PC. out off this amazing sim. Ps.what's going on in the Italian forum, I don't know . Jonny Wikdahl (Zigma)
Guest Zigma Posted November 27, 2003 Posted November 27, 2003 Dont worry... I'm still on it... Hello Nice. :rock:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now