SRM 1990 templates - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Can anyone please help me find the "psd" templates for the SRM 1990 season Formula 1 mod for rFactor 1? 

The cars are just incredible! and I would like to paint my own skins.  I am in need of the templates for each constructor and the extras, the drivers and pitbodies. 

Thank you

 

Qualcuno puo aiutarmi a trovare I modelli "psd" per il mod di Formula 1 della  stagione SRM 1990 per rFactor?

Le macchine sono semplicemente incredibili! e mi piacerebbe dipingere le mie pelli.  Ho bisogno dei modelli per ogni construttore e glie extra, I piloti e il pitbodie.

 

Grazie

Edited by nebraskadirt
Posted

Qualcuno puo aiutarmi a trovare I modelli "psd" per il mod di Formula 1 della  stagione SRM 1990 per rFactor?

Le macchine sono semplicemente incredibili! e mi piacerebbe dipingere le mie pelli.  Ho bisogno dei modelli per ogni construttore e glie extra, I piloti e il pitbodie.

Grazie

  • 5 years later...
Posted

🥳 🤓 🏆

  • 4 months later...
Posted

My name is François, also known in the modding scene as Flying Dutchman Fdsign. In the past, I worked as a dev/researcher on the F1SR 1991 HE mod and created the 60s Trackpack and Spa 1958 for rFactor 1. I’m currently working on a major new project, and as part of that, I’m trying to get in touch with Ciufi. I’ve sent him an email via Driver Italia, but haven’t received a reply yet. If anyone knows how I can reach him — or if he happens to read this himself — I’d really appreciate getting in contact.

Best regards, François (Flying Dutchman Fdsign)

Ciao a tutti, Mi chiamo François, conosciuto nella scena modding come Flying Dutchman Fdsign. In passato ho lavorato come dev/researcher per la mod F1SR 1991 HE e ho creato il 60s Trackpack e Spa 1958 per rFactor 1. Attualmente sto lavorando a un nuovo grande progetto e, in questo contesto, sto cercando di mettermi in contatto con Ciufi. Gli ho già inviato un'email tramite Driver Italia, ma purtroppo non ho ancora ricevuto risposta. Se qualcuno sa come posso contattarlo — o se per caso lui stesso legge questo messaggio — sarei molto felice di poter parlare con lui.

Un caro saluto, François (Flying Dutchman Fdsign)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.