A1 Ring, current download link available? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

A1 Ring, current download link available?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm new to this forum and I apologize if this is in the wrong place but I'm hoping that someone can provide a current link or possibly send me the file for the A1 Ring track. Thank you.

Posted

https://www.drivingitalia.net/index.php?/forums/topic/54429-netkar-pro-a1-ring-track/

Posted

Thank you for your reply but there is no working link at this page. I have previously tried it. I am given a 404 error not found message. Perhaps I am doing something incorrect? Please advise or could you provide a zip file? Thank you again.

Posted

Thank you! I'll try it now and let you know. Thanks again!

Posted

Thank you very much for your time and help! Looks like it was a compete file from what I can tell. Works and runs well.

Posted
2 hours ago, natsumi22 said:

Thank you very much for your time and help! Looks like it was a compete file from what I can tell. Works and runs well.

Nice, have fun!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.