Brady Tercho Posted September 30, 2018 Posted September 30, 2018 Hi, I've been trying to download files from this site, but all I'm getting is pop-ups left, right, and center until a page "warns" me there's a virus on my computer, which there obviously is not. My anti-virus software would notify me if there was such a virus presence. Anyways, it's getting a little annoying and I'd like a fix, please, much appreciated.
Jeffro503 Posted December 1, 2018 Posted December 1, 2018 Hey Brady.......it's been a while since I have downloaded anything from here myself for the same reason. At first I thought it was just a glitch ( a few months back ) but every time I try and click the DL button , it just takes me to a " Realtor site " which sells homes? After about the 4th or 5th attempt on 4 different download's , or the same download , I get this warning window saying that my activity is " suspicious" ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now