Ben Burke Posted July 17, 2018 Posted July 17, 2018 I know this might sounds out of left field, but I'm DESPERATELY looking for the above mentioned file for rFactor., Drivingitalia.net don't even have rFactor Downloads anymore so i cant find it. Does anybody have this and can like mega upload it or some other file sharing site? that be a great crown in my rFactor jewel. Many please and thanks.
DarXtreme Posted July 17, 2018 Posted July 17, 2018 11 hours ago, Ben Burke said: I know this might sounds out of left field, but I'm DESPERATELY looking for the above mentioned file for rFactor., Drivingitalia.net don't even have rFactor Downloads anymore so i cant find it. Does anybody have this and can like mega upload it or some other file sharing site? that be a great crown in my rFactor jewel. Many please and thanks. Are you searching for GTPC mod by Virtua LM? Here i have a link: http://www.descargas.xtremefactor.es/rFactor/mods_rFactor/VLM_GTPC_v1.00.7z
Ben Burke Posted July 19, 2018 Author Posted July 19, 2018 On 7/17/2018 at 7:23 AM, DarXtreme said: Are you searching for GTPC mod by Virtua LM? Here i have a link: http://www.descargas.xtremefactor.es/rFactor/mods_rFactor/VLM_GTPC_v1.00.7z Close but I’m looking for the camel IMSA GTP series form the 80’s-90’s....
DarXtreme Posted July 19, 2018 Posted July 19, 2018 6 hours ago, Ben Burke said: Close but I’m looking for the camel IMSA GTP series form the 80’s-90’s.... Ah ok... Sorry but i can't find a link for this mod
Ben Burke Posted July 19, 2018 Author Posted July 19, 2018 Dang this site was the original host, everywhere online I look links to this site. Hope somebody has it on the hard drive and can mega upload it or something...?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now