nKchat has wrong IP.! - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

nKchat has wrong IP.!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

I see some people have truble conecting with nKchat, so hade I :)

FIX: locate nkchat.ini "..\netKar099namie\plugins\nkChat\nkchat.ini"

open it in any text editor (notepad)

...

[sERVER]

ADDRESS=217.10.143.206 <-- this is the right IP. dont remember the wrong on :)

PORT=6667

...

save and it should work now :)

Zigma

Posted

Thank You very much ;) .

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey, I tried this IP and got a 'Asynchronous error 10061' with the original i get a message saying I must register then it times out. Really want to give NetKar online a go, the button for 'NetKar race network' doesn't bring anything up!!!?? Where are all the NetKar racers hangin out??

Posted

i talked about this problem in the italian forum here

btw good suggestion for non-italian players wink.gif

Posted

Yes, I got it working by using MIRC instead of in-game chat -

Posted
Hey, I tried this IP and got a 'Asynchronous error 10061' with the original i get a message saying I must register then it times out. Really want to give NetKar online a go, the button for 'NetKar race network' doesn't bring anything up!!!?? Where are all the NetKar racers hangin out??

the "connect" button do not work. i suggest you to see running servers here:

http://risingsun.hmc5.com/nk/tracker/index...iew=server-list

or come in #netkar chat to find somebody hosting wink.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.