Help on Hosting a Race - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Help on Hosting a Race


Recommended Posts

Guest Zorro15
Posted

@ Admins,

I am trying to start a Server and be a Host ,please describe how to do it the right way ,I could'nt find very much Help in the FAQ's about this.

Thnx Zorro15

Posted
@ Admins,

I am trying to start a Server and be a Host ,please describe how to do it the right way ,I could'nt find very much Help in the FAQ's about this.

Thnx  Zorro15

Hi

Try this software its greate nK Server Configurator

Hope it works fore you, I like to see more servers online :)

Guest Zorro15
Posted

Thanx for the Answer,I've already got the File,but I need some help on making a Connection work.My Server is running but I don't Know ,Should I start a Single Game or a Multiplayer Game.When I start a Multipl. I get a connection and others kann join in on the Race ,but once in the pits or an track i cant see them and they cant see me. After ending the Race with ( ESC ) I will be listed on my own Game 2 or 3 times.Furthermore the (***SYNCING***) Screen hangs up most of the time eventhough I've got a low Ping on my server.

Sorry to Bug you Guys but I'd like to get a Permanent Server up and Working.

Greetz Zorro15

Posted

Hi

Might bee a bad internet connection ? (***SYNCING***)

whats your connection speed?

Guest Zorro15
Posted

My Internet connection is ADSL in Germany,Thats not the Problem I'm sure.I need to know if I have to start a single or multipayer Game after starting my server so that other people can join in on a Race.

Greetz Zorro15

Guest BlueSummer
Posted

Do you have installed a firewall or router?

Guest Anthony H
Posted

Hi Zorro15 this is how i get a server going. Start your server then go into netcar and start a multiplayer game, then type your own ip address into the box and click add, then your server should appear click join. I hope this helps you :ciao1:

Guest Zorro15
Posted

@All,

Thanx for the big help,gonna try it this Weekend and see if it works.

Greetz Zorro15

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.