Bindaree Racing Posted September 24, 2017 Posted September 24, 2017 Hi Peoples, Does anyone know of anyone or any company that would do a conversion from GTR2 or RFactor to Race07???? I have a couple of mods in mind and I still have to get permission to convert from the original modders but if that is successful, is their anyone willing to this. Not to sound desperate but I am willing to pay coin for this to be done. I think I've harped on here before how I think Race07 to me is still the most rounded sim going around after all these years but I would love some newer mods. Modders are still making mods for GTR2 so I figure why not Race07. So if I get any interest or if anyone can point me in the right direction, I will go to the original mod makers and see if I can get permission to convert the mods and go from there. Cheers guys and gals. **NB: Sorry if you guys see this question alot on other forums, I am casting the net far and wide on this one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now