New Mods for Race 07 - Race ON - Race 07 - GTR Evolution - STCC - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is probably a silly question, but does anyone know if there are any modders out there making any new mods for Race 07??? I know it's over 10 years old and some of the graphics are a bit dated, but I keep coming back to this game.
The latest one I've got is the STCC 2015 by AndreasFSC (Absolutely fantastic mod). 

In a perfect world, a new V8 Supercars mod and/or a TCR/BTCC mod would be great to see. But is this just all wishful thinking???? Have modders moved on from this game?

What are peoples thoughts???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.